To go through this time gracefully and thankfully it is important to treasure in your heart that is a time meant to
prepare two hearts for perfect timing. Your heart is being prepared so when the man after the Creators heart walks into your life you will be ready for him and vice versa. The Creator will not present you to your lifelong soul mate until He has softened your rough edges and He will not present your husband to you until He has prepared his heart.
So, stop rushing and looking at some arbitrary biological clock and allow the Creator to work His magic!
During this time of wait – here are some tips to making your Valentine’s Day a day to remember:
1. Get together with other single women and celebrate each other’s time of pruning and purification. Go out to dinner or to the movies. Celebrate your preparation time.
2. Send one of your single friends some flowers and candy with true love sentiments congratulating them on their phenomenal time of singleness, expressing the fruitfulness of that time and the importance of it. Bottom line – encourage each other.
THERE IS NO SHAME IN BEING SINGLE!
3. Pamper yourself. Light candles in your home and play some songs that lift you up. Fix a wonderful meal for yourself and toast you!! Because you deserve to be toasted!!
4. Have a sleep over with your girlfriends. Make it a makeover night or a cooking night. Enjoy each other’s company.
5. If you like candy and flowers treat yourself. Love yourself enough to find satisfaction in your ability to acknowledge yourself and to honor yourself.
6. If you really desire a husband, write a Valentine’s card to your future husband and date it.
This will show him, when he is presented to you, how faithful you were during your waiting process and the wonderful sentiments you felt about him by faith.
Please remember being single is not a curse, it is a blessing. So, here’s a toast to my single ladies, enjoy your Valentine’s day. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, that my soul knows very well! How marvelous are God’s workmanship when I look at each of you! I celebrate you with love, respect & honor.
You Might Also Like: LOVE & VALENTINE AFFIRMATIONS – Click to read!